Library to manage xml CDFI from python and sign with several pacs.
Library to xml documents based on XSD files to manage situations where you need to sign such documents with a third party, then given a simple dictionary and a jinja2 template you will be able to generate such documents with almos 0 logic.
- Free software: Vauxoo Licence (LGPL-v3)
- Documentation: https://vauxoo.github.io/cfdilib
- Refactor of the code for cache the temp downloaded files.
- Fixed minor lint problems to improve the readability of the code.
- Refactiring the validation approach to use a proper way and not be sticked to an specific lxml version
- Electronic accounting ready.
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
(28.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|2.7||Wheel||Dec 1, 2016|
(42.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|–||Source||Dec 1, 2016|