Crossbar.io Database, based on zLMDB
cfxdb is a Crossbar.io Python support package with core database access classes written in native Python. The package allows direct in-memory data access from Python programs (including Jupyter notebooks) to CrossbarFX edge node data:
- persisted WAMP event history
- persisted router tracing data
- XBR market maker transactions database
- XBR network backend database
- WAMP session cache
- custom user, embedded object databases
Copyright (c) Crossbar.io Technologies GmbH. Licensed under MIT. WAMP, Crossbar.io and XBR are trademarks of Crossbar.io Technologies GmbH.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for cfxdb-22.4.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl