A simple csv data analyse tool.
This repository contains the Conditional game data analysis package (CGDAT). It can be used to load in a csv file and filter this file based on some conditions. Further, you can filter the file based on (Player name, Time sections) and you can add a time padding to the output result.
Install the package using the Python Package Index (PyPI)
- Open the cmd prompt and run the command displayed on the PyPi package page.
Install the package using the installer script
- Download the zip file from the git repository.
- Navigate to the CGDAT main folder and click the
- The program and its decencies are now installed.
Build and install the package yourself
- Open the command prompt at the main cgdat folder.
- Run the
python setup.py buildcmd.
- When the build is complete run the
python setup.py installcmd.
Use as a tool
To use the cgdat package as a GUI click the cgdat shortcut that was created in the repository folder or use the
cgdat-gui console command. You can also create a desktop shortcut by running the
cgdat-shortcut console command.
Use as a package
Since the package was installed on your default python enviroment you can simply import it as
This tool is licensed under the GPL open source license. You are therefore free use the source code in any way provided that you the original copyright statements.
- CDAT icon created by FreePis from www.flaticon.com
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cgdat-2.0.1.tar.gz (7.1 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|