file import via CGI
Project DescriptionRelease History
Author Robert Sudwarts
For uploading files via web interface.
Basic scope of the problem
- uploading large files using buffered chunks
- scaling down large images
- upload.writefile() accepts a FieldStorage instance and writes in buffered chunks to the specified directory.
- Image files can be written ‘as is’ or scaled to a specified size and [at the same time] as a thumbnail image of a specified size.
- A Thumb class to check for existence of thumbnail/create/delete etc
- v.0.1.5 when scaling image to thumbnail image is given file extension .jpg
- v.0.1.4 added “Pillow>=2.0.0” as a dependency to setup.py.
- This package is required instead of PIL
- v.0.1.3 added conditional ‘scale’ to writefile() so that this package can be used for all types of files (not just images)