Chalice route reStructuredText autodoc directive for docutils/Sphinx.
Chalicedoc makes documenting Chalice applications easier.
This module adds a “chalice” domain for reStructuredText, which can be used by Sphinx/docutils to autogenerate documentation of your chalice routes using the docstrings in your Chalice app.
Usage is simple. First, you must include the chalicedoc module in your extensions list in conf.py:
extensions = [ ..., 'chalicedoc', ]
Next, within your .rst source, use the “chalice:project” directive to scan your app for docstrings:
.. chalice:project:: path/to/chalice/project
This will product output as follows:
- The title will be adapted from the chalice app_name
- The docstring of your module will be included as a summary
- For each route:
- The path will be added as a section title
- The method will be added as a section subtitle
- The docstring of the corresponding function will be used as the section content
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size chalicedoc-0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (7.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size chalicedoc-0.3.tar.gz (18.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for chalicedoc-0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl