A Programmable Training Diary
An open, hackable and free training diary.
Training data are stored in a database...
- There are tools to get data into the database:
- Read FIT files from smart watches, bike computers, etc
- Daily information (eg weight) can be entered via the diary
- Ability to add custom fields for general data capture
- Dedicated tracking of injuries
- Other data (eg FTHR) can be entered at the command line
- There are tools to process data in the database:
- Prepared calculations for data totals, ranking
- Calculation of TSS
- Ability to extend processing with Python
- There are tools to get data out of the database:
- Pandas tables for analysis in numpy and Jupyter notebooks
- Prepared plotting routines for common operations (eg ???)
- Daily, monthly and yearly textual summaries
- Clear database schema, designed for third party access
- SQLAlchemy ORM interface
You also have the ability to schedule diary reminders for regular events:
- This is used to schedule training plans
- Prepared / example training plans included
- Simple, declarative library for defining your own plans
System configuration is via Python prompt.
The project can be used stand-alone by someone comfortable with the technologies used, or it could be extended with a GUI. See documentation for more details.
This branch under development - not all the above implemented.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|choochoo-0.2.0-py3-none-any.whl (109.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|choochoo-0.2.0.tar.gz (74.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|