Python performance monitoring tool using HPC
A simple framework which can monitor the performance and scalability of software packages. The framework presented here combines Continuous Integation & High Performance Computing together with a minimalistic set of Python scripts. The results can be visualised in form of static Jupyter notebook or in an interactive web page.
- automatically run benchmarks of your project
- inspect performance and scalability of your project
- create complex configurations with travis syntax build matrix capabilities
- use entire computing node with parallel test processing
- automatically browse a commit history and run the benchmarks
- automatically determine which tests to run based on results in your database
- simplify entire structure with a github push webhook
- run extra tests when suspecting significant performance change
- easily create web visualisation configuration from analyzing records in database
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cihpc-0.1.1.tar.gz (53.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|