Blog project for CIRB
This addon is integration of different Plone addons to provide a Blog Solution.
How to use
You just have to add a folder in your website and call the @@cirb_blog_setup view to turn this folder into a blog.
Next you have to configure your collection query:
- criteria: content type: Blog Entry
- criteria: review state: published
- sort on: effective date (reverse)
- JeanMichel FRANCOIS aka toutpt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- fix get_localized_time issue when datetime is None (effective date)
- remove collective.configviews from dependencies
- Use archive-root-path-to-blog as rule id during the rule creation. Fix issue if you have multiple blog with same id. This can be the case if you use LinguaPlone with languages folder (/fr, /nl, …)
- fix setup view content rule creation (issue was on the target_root_folder)
- Initial release