Circus is a program that will let you run and watch multiple processes.
Circus is a program that runs and watches several processes.
Circus can be used as a library or through the command line.
For more information about the motivation for this project, see this blog post.
- The full documentation is located at : http://circus.readthedocs.org
- You can reach us for any feedback, bug report, or to contribute, at https://github.com/mozilla-services/circus
0.2 - 2012-04-04
- Removed the show name. replaced by watcher.
- Added support for setting process rlimit.
- Added support for include dirs in the config file.
- Fixed a couple of leaking file descriptors.
- Fixed a core dump in the flapping
- Doc improvments
- Make sure circusd errors properly when another circusd is running on the same socket.
- get_arbiter now accepts several watchers.
- Fixed the cmd vs args vs executable in the process init.
- Fixed –start on circusctl add
0.1 - 2012-03-20
- initial release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.