Circus is a program that will let you run and watch multiple processes and sockets.
Circus is a program that runs and watches processes and sockets. Circus can be used as a library or through the command line.
- Full Documentation : http://circus.readthedocs.org
- How to Contribute : http://circus.readthedocs.org/en/latest/contributing/
- Mailing List : http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/circus-dev/
- Repository & Issue Tracker : https://github.com/mozilla-services/circus
- IRC : Freenode, channel #mozilla-circus