The Python Discord API Framework
# Coming soon
Before you contribute, please read our Contribution Guidelines
In no particular order, we want to credit these amazing people for their invaluable contributions.
- Roman Gräf
- for the gateway codebase,
- reviews on issues and pull requests, and
- generally being a helpful and lovely person to work with
- Filip M.
- for his contributions to the wrappers of various Discord models,
- and doing a great job as a staff member of the Clamor Discord Guild
- for addressing and fixing various bugs of the library,
- and his time he spends on moderating the Clamor Discord Guild
- for being a gatekeeper at the Clamor Discord Guild
- for his contributions to the command framework,
- and often being around on the Clamor Discord Guild
- all the people being around on Discord, supporting the library. You rock!
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size clamor-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (4.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size clamor-0.1.0.tar.gz (1.5 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|