Helper scripts to write click applications development's environment
clickable helper scripts
Helper scripts to write click applications development’s environment
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: https://clickable.readthedocs.io.
Clickable allows to easily write python and shell-based tools for your projects.
Clickable is based on the following building-blocks:
- a bootstrap.py standalone script that installs a conda based python environment, that allows to initialize an isolated python environment. (https://github.com/lalmeras/clickable_bootstrap)
- a bootstrap.py’s post-install callback that uses poetry to install:
- your project-related command(s)
- by python dependencies mechanism, clickable and any optional dependencies
- clickable python library, that provides a clickables.py/clickables.yml file loading mechanism
- clickable extensions that provide helpers for writing sphinx, ansible, … commands
Clickable is heavily based on Python, Conda, Poetry and Click projects.
- remove clickable.bootstrap module
- clickable.click use ‘main’ as default function when searching an entry-point in clickables.py
- tasks.py renamed to clickables.yml
- added an helper to load base configuration from clickables.yml (clickables.utils.load_config)
- python3 support
(delayed release, used from @dev branch for 6 months)
- added clickable.bootstrap
- added helpers for sphinx commands
- added workaround for selinux and virtualenv
- fix rsync options arg behavior
- added rsync handler
- correctly handle clear_env in sphinx:sphinx_script
- update cryptography, tox, sphinx, wheel
- First release on PyPI.
- Fixed ignored excludes in lftp_sync
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size clickable-0.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (12.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size clickable-0.3.0.tar.gz (20.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for clickable-0.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl