A flexible system to modify the text in a clipboard in a variety of ways.
Out of the box we have:
* Copy a spreadsheet and change the clipboard so that it can be pasted into a
* wiki, with vertical bars (|) instead of tabs. Modify your multi-line clipboard text so that it can be pasted into Java or Python as strings.
* Modify an URL in the clipboard pointing to Amazon so that it has your Associate ID in it.
* Run a shell command piping the clipboard to it and retrieving the output from it.
* Force a clibpboard to text (removing formatting, etc.).
* Convert a complicated url into it's python equivalent, using urlencode.
* And many more...
It uses wxPython and when you bring it's window to the front it modifies
the clipboard with the currently selected utility.
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.