A flexible system to modify the text in a clipboard in a variety of ways.
Out of the box we have:
* Copy a spreadsheet and change the clipboard so that it can be pasted into a
* wiki, with vertical bars (|) instead of tabs. Modify your multi-line clipboard text so that it can be pasted into Java or Python as strings.
* Modify an URL in the clipboard pointing to Amazon so that it has your Associate ID in it.
* Run a shell command piping the clipboard to it and retrieving the output from it.
* Force a clibpboard to text (removing formatting, etc.).
* Convert a complicated url into it's python equivalent, using urlencode.
* And many more...
It uses wxPython and when you bring it's window to the front it modifies
the clipboard with the currently selected utility.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.