Python library supporting the development of cross-linguistic databases
Python library to support publication of cross-linguistic databases maintained by the Cross Linguistic Linked Data project.
Documentation is available at readthedocs.
Code is at github.
- workaround for compatibility with python 3.4
- upgraded DataTables to 1.10.3
- bugfix release.
- value tables for parameter combinations are now sortable.
- bug fixes
- work on docs, including pep257 conformance
- enhanced support for zenodo and datahub.io integration
- added support for filter legends which synch map and datatable.
- better support in DataTable for resources which are not db models.
- upgraded to DataTables 1.10.2.
- added map option to control height of map element.
- removed deployment-specific requirements from app scaffold.
Minor new feature:
- support unfreeze, i.e. database initialization from csv dump.
Minor new features:
- new db.util function as_int,
- added hook to GeoJson adapter to allow features with non-Point geometries,
- more flexible CLLD.Map API.
- support for full-database dumps to csv via dataset.freeze.
- upgraded leaflet, jquery, bootstrap and DataTables.
- support reading dictionaries in standard format (SFM).
New feature: new block in default app layout to allow for addition of brand links in navbar.
New feature: Support for JSON table schemas  for resource indexes.
Bugfix: Fixed #26 where JSON data column was not serialized correctly in csv export.
bugfixing and cleanup
clld does now run on python 2.7 and 3.4 from the same code base.
Minor release to get the source code up to pep8 compliance.
- bootstrap-slider.js upgraded
- fixed bug where volume would appear twice in linearization of bibtex record;
- fixed bug where selecting more than 4 parameters for combination would result in HTTP 500 rather than a warning.
- allow zoom option for maps to be used as default zoom when used in combination with bounds.
- linearization of sources better aligned with unified stylesheet.
- fixes a bug when EnumSymbols were compared with None.
- Added GeoJson adapter for the case where a parameter may have multiple valuesets for the same language.
- Integrate results from searches on Internet Archive into source views.
- Support serialization/deserialization of objects as rows in csv files.
- Better support for RDF dumps.
- Support for deselcting languages in map view.
- Support for icon selection.
- Map configuration via URL parameters.
- Upgraded JqTree lib.
Enhanced test utilities. Better docs.
Added support for common tasks in Alembic migration scripts. Fixed a bug in the RDF serialization of parameters with domain.
Added support for range-operators when filtering DataTables on numeric columns. Fixed a couple of bugs in the serializations of the RDF data.
New API to access registered maps using a method of the request object.
Bugfix release, fixing a critical js bug, where a reserved word was used as property name.
- New hook which allows using custom leaflet map markers with clld maps.
- Fixed bug where wrong order of inclusion of translation dirs would make customized translations impossible.
Resources have a new representation as JSON encoded documents suitable for indexing with Solr.