command line tool to do time reporting on google calendar
This little python project provides the ability to do simple time reporting on google calendars. It is using gdata as interface to google’s calendar service.
- made raster for time reporting configurable. in previous versions the raster was hard coded to 5 minutes.
- passing clockin instance to plugin
- made package installable by easy_install
- added plug-in mechanism to implement custom hooks independenly from the application itself #2
- if stopping time is in future we assume the user means “yesterday” #1
- splitted some files
- being more tolerant while handling numbers in description
- enhanced syntax for passing options
- enhanced error handling for missing or wrong configuration
- first working version
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.