Articles manager for Django CMS
This CMS app provides a way to manage articles. You need to implement the frontend by yourself.
## Getting started
1. Install with pip: `pip install cmsplugin-articles-ai`
- Note that if you want to use factories and management for generating test data, you need to install optional requirements too. You can do that either by manually
installing them by running `pip install cmsplugin-articles-ai[utils]`
2. Add `'cmsplugin_articles_ai'` and `'publisher'` to `INSTALLED_APPS`
3. Add `'publisher.middleware.PublisherMiddleware'` to `MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES`
4. Implement frontend
- This package includes only reference templates in (`templates/cmsplugin-articles-ai/`).
- This package does not include any styling.
You will see additional publish workflow buttons in the article edit page.
Article needs to be saved before you can preview the changes by clicking "Preview Draft" button
in the top bar. You need to be logged in as staff user and have edit mode on when previewing the changes.
If you are happy with the changes, go to the article edit page and click "Publish Draft" button.
Changes will be visible to anonymous users only after publishing the draft.
If you are updating existing project which has articles in the database already, you can use
`python manage.py publish_model cmsplugin_articles_ai.models.Article` command to generate
published versions for all of them. Without a published version, article is not visible
to anonymous users!
## Installing for development
Use `pip install -e /path/to/checkout` to install as "editable" package to your venv
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.