DjangoCMS image gallery plugin with drag&drop reordering in admin, support for thumbnails and jQueryTOOLS overlay.
cmsplugin_gallery is the most versatile gallery plugin for djangoCMS. It supports
Python3.7 and above.
- Latest version of the plugin supports filer.
- Drag & Drop reordering of photos in the plugin admin
Supports Django version 3.2+ and latest Django CMS version. Follow individual installation instructions before installing cmsplugin_gallery. Please note that cmsplugin_gallery requires:
- django-inline-ordering http://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-inline-ordering/
- easy-thumbnails http://pypi.python.org/pypi/easy-thumbnails/
- django-filer https://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-filer
If you are using version later than 1.1.4, Please update all your templates to use
image_src instead of
image_src is the new FilerImageField instead of the old
src which was the ImageField. Check this diff for the change in sample template.
pip install cmsplugin_gallery
- Run Migrations
The easiest approach is to use a nice feature of cmsplugin_gallery - the template autodiscovery. In order to take advantage of it, add your custom templates in the cmsplugin_gallery subdirectory of any of template dirs scanned by Django.
If you don't want to use the autodiscovery, you can hardcode available templates in settings.py using following setting:
CMSPLUGIN_GALLERY_TEMPLATES = ( ('app/template.html', 'Template #1', ), ('app/other_template.html', 'Template #2', ), )
Embed as a typical plugin.
Bugs & Contribution
Please use GitHub to report bugs, feature requests and submit your code.
2.0.3 / 2022-04-20
- fix: issue with the history.md file not included in MANIFEST.in file
2.0.0 / 2022-04-20
- feat: add make file for release automation and generate python3 wheels only
- correct readme
- fix: correct metadata
- feat:add more metadata to the setup.py and add a setup.cfg too
- feat: update ci setup
- feat: set default auto field
- feat: get package building for python 3.10 too
- feat: python3+ only
- fix: upgrade deps and also add more settins
- feat: try updated package for djangocms-helper
- fix: upgrade to a newer version of djangocms-helper
- feat: add github actions
- feat: make python code python3.7+
- fix: make code django 3.2+ compatible
- Merge pull request #50 from centralniak/fix/failing-migration-tofiler
- wrap migration in try except
- bump version
- fix yet another typo
- make it backward compatible
- add module name in settings name
- bump version
- fix typo
- add configurable module name
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for cmsplugin_gallery-2.0.3-py3-none-any.whl