Simple news plugin for django-cms 3.x
This plugin provides a simple news feature for django-cms 2.4 and newer.
It is based off of a fork of cmsplugin-news located here: https://bitbucket.org/zerok/cmsplugin-news
The goal of newsplus is to provide the simplicity of cmsplugin-news while adding some additional functionality, such as images.
- django-cms >= 2.4
- django >= 1.5
- djangocms-text-ckeditor >= 2.0
- Install django-cms (if you haven’t done so already)
- Run pip install cmsplugin-newsplus or download this package and python setup.py install
- Add ‘cmsplugin_newsplus’ to INSTALLED_APPS
- Add to your project’s urls.py: url(r'^news/', include('cmsplugin_newsplus.urls')),
- If you’re using South run python manage.py migrate, Otherwise run python manage.py syncdb within your project directory.
- Adding missing Django 1.7 migration.
- Removing parsing of requirements from requirements/common.txt from setup.py
- Update migrations to Django 1.7
- Added missing urls.py step to Setup section of the README.
- Fixed compatibility with pip <= 1.1
- Compatility fixes for Django 1.6
- Cleaned up repo.
- Added Travis integration.
- Initial commit.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cmsplugin-newsplus-0.1.8.tar.gz (14.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|