A simple tabs plugin for django-cms
A tabs plugin for django-cms.
- sekizai (only if you want to use the included template)
- bootstrap (only if you want to use the included template)
- Run pip install cmsplugin-tabs or download this package and run python setup.py install
- Ensure that cmsplugin_tabs, and sekizai are in your INSTALLED APPS
- Run syncdb or migrate cmsplugin_tabs if you have South installed.
- Updated migrations to Django 1.7
- Added session to setup.py.
- Added South migrations.
- Initial commit.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cmsplugin-tabs-0.1.9.tar.gz (6.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|