BigchainDB ledger plugin for COALA IP's Python reference implementation
BigchainDB ledger plugin for COALA IP’s Python reference implementation.
- Development Status: Alpha
- Free software: Apache Software License 2.0
- Documentation: https://pycoalaip-bigchaindb.readthedocs.io.
- Support for creating new keypair for use with BigchainDB
- Basic support for COALA IP entity creation
- Update to comply with BigchainDB 1.0.1 and bigchaindb-driver 0.4.0
Ups, I forgot something
Update version of pycoalaip
Some changes during the OMI hackfest!
- Upgrade bigchaindb and driver’s version to match up
First alpha release on PyPI.
- Upgraded to BigchainDB Server 0.9 (and along with it, email@example.com)
- Users are now represented by public/private keypairs instead of verifying/signing keypairs
- Added support for querying ownership history of an entity
- Added support for entity transfers (and retransfers)
- Added is_same_user()
- Implemented support for loading persisted Entities from BigchainDB
- Upgraded to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix packaging on PyPI
- Development (pre-alpha) release on PyPI.