Python reference implementation for COALA IP
Python reference implementation for COALA IP.
- Development Status: Pre-Alpha
- Free software: Apache Software License 2.0
- Documentation: https://pycoalaip.readthedocs.io
- CoalaIp.generate_user(): Create a user representation suitable for use with coalaip
- CoalaIp.register_manifestation(): Registering a Manifestation (and along with it, an associated parent Work and a Copyright of the Manifestation)
- CoalaIp.derive_right(): Derivation of a Right from an allowing source Right or Copyright
- CoalaIp.transfer_right(): Transfer of a Right or Copyright from the current owner to a new owner
- Querying the ownership history of an COALA IP entity
To learn more about how to use these features, you may be interested in the usage section of the docs.
- Host COALA IP JSON-LD definitions and set <coalaip placeholder> to the purl for the definitions.
- Support IPLD serialization
$ bumpversion release
Releasing to pypi:
$ make dist && make release
Lots of changes and revisions from 0.0.1.dev2. Totally incompatible from before.
- Implemented Rights derivation (from existing Rights and Copyrights)
- Implemented Rights transfers
- Entities are now best-effort immutable
- Support for loading Entities from a connected persistence layer
- Fix packaging on PyPI
- Development (pre-alpha) release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|coalaip-0.0.1.dev4-py3-none-any.whl (23.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py3||Wheel||Feb 17, 2017|
|coalaip-0.0.1.dev4.tar.gz (51.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Feb 17, 2017|