Coaster for Flask
Coaster contains functions and db models for recurring patterns in Flask apps.
- New sorted_timezones function.
- New module for asset management, with testcases and documentation
- coaster.logging.configure is now init_app in keeping with convention
- Updated documentation
- New SQLAlchemy column types and helpers
- Use SQL expressions to set url_id in scoped id classes
- Don’t use declared_attr for the id, created_at and updated_at columns.
- Rename newid to buid but retain old name for compatibility.
- New requestargs view wrapper to make working with request.args easier.
- New SandboxedFlask in coaster.app that uses Jinja’s SandboxedEnvironment.
- load_models now caches data to flask.g
- SQLAlchemy models now use declared_attr for all columns to work around a column duplication bug with joined table inheritance in SQLAlchemy < 0.8.
- Misc fixes.
- get_next_url now takes a default parameter. Pass default=None to return None if no suitable next URL can be found
- get_next_url no longer looks in the session by default. Pass session=True to look in the session. This was added since popping next from session modifies the session.
- load_models accepts ‘g.<name>’ notation for parameters to indicate that the parameter should be available as g.<name>. The view function will get called with just <name> as usual.
- If the view requires permissions, load_models caches available permissions as g.permissions.
- coaster.views.get_next_url now looks in the session for the next URL.
- New coaster.app.init_app function moves away from passing configuration status in environment variables.
- SQLAlchemy models now have a permissions method that load_models looks up.
- Added logging module
- First version
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size coaster-0.3.10.tar.gz (197.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|