Coaster for Flask
Coaster contains functions and db models for recurring patterns in Flask apps.
- get_next_url now takes a default parameter. Pass default=None to return None if no suitable next URL can be found
- get_next_url no longer looks in the session by default. Pass session=True to look in the session. This was added since popping next from session modifies the session.
- load_models accepts ‘g.<name>’ notation for parameters to indicate that the parameter should be available as g.<name>. The view function will get called with just <name> as usual.
- If the view requires permissions, load_models caches available permissions as g.permissions.
- coaster.views.get_next_url now looks in the session for the next URL.
- New coaster.app.init_app function moves away from passing configuration status in environment variables.
- SQLAlchemy models now have a permissions method that load_models looks up.
- Added logging module
- First version