# CodeBug I2C Tether
Controlling a CodeBug tethered over I2C.
- Brought I2C tether up to speed with USB tether with PWM, servo and
- Seperated input/output channel indexes to fix input bug. This includes
an update to the firmware.
- Minor changes to set_leg_io doc string.
- Changed internal operation of set_leg_io() method. Also updated
- Added set_leg_io() method so we can change leg direction.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.