A collected plugin, written in python, tocollect statistics from RabbitMQ.
“A collected plugin, written in python, to collect statistics from RabbitMQ.”
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://collectd-rabbitmq.readthedocs.org.
- For the older single file version see https://github.com/NYTimes/collectd-rabbitmq/tree/0.1.1
- Support queue, exchange, and node stats,
This plugin supports a small amount of configuration options:
- Username: The rabbitmq user. Defaults to guest
- Password: The rabbitmq user password. Defaults to guest
- Realm: The http realm for authentication. Defaults to RabbitMQ Management
- Scheme: The protocol that the rabbitmq management API is running on. Defaults to http
- Host: The hostname that the rabbitmq server running on. Defaults to localhost
- Port: The port that the rabbitmq server is listening on. Defaults to 15672
- ValidateCerts: You can ignore verifying the SSL certificate if you set it to false. Defaults to true
- VHostPrefix: Arbitrary string to prefix the vhost name with. Defaults to None
- Ignore: The queue to ignore, matching by Regex. See example.
- See this example for further details.
For each node the following statistics are gathered:
For each queue in each vhost the following statistics are gathered: _NOTE_: The / vhost name is sent as default
- messages_unacknowledged_details * rate
For each exchange in each vhost the following statistics are gathered: _NOTE_: The / vhost name is sent as default
- First public release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(12.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||2.7||Oct 23, 2017|
(25.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Oct 23, 2017|