A collected plugin, written in python, tocollect statistics from RabbitMQ.
“A collected plugin, written in python, to collect statistics from RabbitMQ.”
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://collectd-rabbitmq.readthedocs.org.
- For the older single file version see https://github.com/NYTimes/collectd-rabbitmq/tree/0.1.1
- Support queue, exchange, and node stats,
This plugin supports a small amount of configuration options:
- Username: The rabbitmq user. Defaults to guest
- Password: The rabbitmq user password. Defaults to guest
- Realm: The http realm for authentication. Defaults to RabbitMQ Management
- Scheme: The protocol that the rabbitmq management API is running on. Defaults to http
- Host: The hostname that the rabbitmq server running on. Defaults to localhost
- Port: The port that the rabbitmq server is listening on. Defaults to 15672
- VHostPrefix: Arbitrary string to prefix the vhost name with. Defaults to None
- Ignore: The queue to ignore, matching by Regex. See example.
- See this example for further details.
For each node the following statistics are gathered:
For each queue in each vhost the following statistics are gathered: _NOTE_: The / vhost name is sent as default
- messages_unacknowledged_details * rate
For each exchange in each vhost the following statistics are gathered: _NOTE_: The / vhost name is sent as default
- First public release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|collectd_rabbitmq-1.18.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (11.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Wheel||Apr 20, 2017|
|collectd-rabbitmq-1.18.0.tar.gz (24.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Apr 20, 2017|