Authentication integration layer for the Australian Access Federation (AAF) and Plone
- Configures the underlying authentication plugin to load user data from the relevant AAF attributes.
Most heavy lifting is now carried out by collective.shibboleth so this package just depends upon that.
Installation with Plone follows the standard practice of modifying your Buildout configuration like so, adding this package to your list of eggs:
[instance] recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance ... eggs += collective.aaf
Once installed, this package will configure the underlying packages in Plone accordingly.
David Beitey, Author
- Changed various import step to be ZCML configured. [davidjb]
- Backwards incompatibility: because of the migration of portlet to collective.shibboleth, you need to remove the existing collective.aaf portlet before upgrading. [davidjb]
- Refactor into collective.shibboleth and depend on that package. This package now adds just the AAF specific settings into Plone, extending collective.shibboleth. [davidjb]
- Nothing changed yet.
- Make portlet header friendlier. [davidjb]
- Configure AutoUserMakerPASPlugin to auto-update user properties on login. [davidjb]
- Noted that latest collective.pluggablelogin released. Package now depends on this latest version or later. [davidjb]
- If logging in again from a logged_out view, then strip the view from the came_from query string parameter. [davidjb]
- Notify users of their temporary passwords being generated on first login. [davidjb]
- Monkey patch the password generation function AutoUserMakerPASPlugin to allow stronger passwords. [davidjb]
- Ensure users logging in get the Shibboleth Authenticated role via AuthZ mapping. [davidjb]
- Add Shibboleth Authenticated role. [davidjb]
- Package created using templer [davidjb]