AddThis addon for Plone CMS
Collective.addthis is a simple Plone addon which brings addthis.com services to Plone CMS.
There are few other similar addons for Plone which does the same job with different approach. If collective.addthis doesn’t do the job for you I suggest to check these out too:
- Added configuration option to hide AddThis button.
- Fixed styles to not display border-bottom for link (from Sunbursts public.css).
- Added hints where to place css & js resources in registry so that they get merged with majority of plones own resources.
- Add Italian translation [giacomos]
- Added spanish translation [Manuel, Acento Web, S.L.]
- Uses plone.app.registry for settings [pingviini]
- Added data_track_callback option [pingviini]
- Added tests [pingviini]
- Add french translation. [toutpt]
- Add collective.googleanalytics integration following http://www.addthis.com/help/google-analytics-integration#.To83N5zOifZ [toutpt]
- Add data_track_addressbar option [toutpt]
1.1.1 Released 2011-08-18
- Fixed packaging problems.
1.1 Released 2011-08-17
- Added a configuration setting that allows the user to select which chicklets display on the page. [pumazi]
1.0.3 Released 2010-11-26
- Removed a comma from the javscript to fix an error in IE (huub_bouma).
- Changed the default UI langage from Finnish to English (huub_bouma).
1.0.2 Released 2010-03-15
- Added random addthis url to jsregistry.
- Changed GS profile name (collective.addthis -> default).
1.0.1 Released 2010-03-03
- Package had missing locales folder and was broken. Fixed and tested. that everything works correctly now.
1.0 Released 2010-03-03
- Initial release.
- Adds addthis viewlet under content body.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.addthis-1.3.zip (30.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|