'Transforms' menu in Image and News Item to perform image transformations
Replaces the “Transform” tab in ATImage with a corresponding “Transform” menu in the “View” tab. The menu is available also for ATNewsItem.
- Menu available for Image and News Item
- Performs image transformations with AJAX to prevent reloading the page
- i18n support by using atcontentypes and plone i18n domains.
- Tested in Plone 3.3.5 and Plone 4.0
Add collective.atimage.transformmenu to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... collective.atimage.transformmenu
Tell the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to install a ZCML slug:
[instance] recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance ... zcml = collective.atimage.transformmenu
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
You can skip the ZCML slug if you are using Plone 3.3 or if you are going to explicitly include the package from another package’s configure.zcml file.
- Added simplejson dependency, which is used to automatically create JSON from Python objects (thanks to kojiro)
- Change http headers for JSON responses: added content-length, changed mimetype for application/json (thanks to MacYET3)
- Test updated according to above changes
- Tested in Plone3.3.5 and Plone4.0
- New test cases with News Items and Page objects and with AJAX interactions
- Enables Transform menu for News Items
- Image update with AJAX now reloads the whole image tag instead of just src attribute to prevent width/height constraints
- Performs transformations with AJAX (jQuery)
- Keeps “Transform” tab hidden if collective.atimage.transformmenu is installed
- Necessary i18n taken from plone domain
- Initial release
- Hides “Transform” tab in ATImage by means of generic setup extension profile
- Adds “Transform” menu in ATImage with the available transformations
- i18n taken from Products.ATContentTypes
- Tested in Plone 3.3.5 and Plone4.03b
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|collective.atimage.transformmenu-1.2.2.tar.gz (20.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Sep 21, 2010|