Dexterity behavior to enable a local Diazo theme.
Table of Contents
Dexterity behavior to enable a local Diazo theme. This package aims to make easier the creation of microsites on big web sites.
To enable this product in a buildout-based installation:
Edit your buildout.cfg and add collective.behavior.localdiazo to the list of eggs to install:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.behavior.localdiazo
If you are using Plone 4.2.x you need to add the following also:
[versions] ... plone.app.theming = 1.1.1
After updating the configuration you need to run ‘’bin/buildout’‘, which will take care of updating your system.
In Plone’s control panel go to ‘Dexterity Content Types’, select your content type, go to the ‘Behaviors’ tab and enable the ‘Local registry’ and ‘Local Diazo theme’ behaviors.
Add a new object; you will see a new field called ‘Theme’ and select a Diazo theme from the list.
Now when you access your container you will see the Diazo theme applied to it.
If you followed all the instructions and the theme is not aplied, make sure Diazo theming is enabled on ‘Theme settings’.
You may also want to take a look on the following packages:
There’s a frood who really knows where his towel is
- Remove dependency on five.grok. [rodfersou]
- Drop support of Plone 4.2 and Python 2.6. [rodfersou]
- Fix issue preventing setting theme on virtual hosted sites and directories. [davidjb, ericof]
- Add translatable string for theme field description. [davidjb]
- Removes Template option from theme drop-down (closes #1). [marcosfromero]
- Allows to select `No theme` (new empty option) and effectively removes local diazo template (closes #2). [marcosfromero]
- Fix i18n and add Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese translations. [hvelarde]
- Support for Plone 4.1 was dropped. [hvelarde]
- Update package documentation. [hvelarde]
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(17.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Oct 26, 2017|