Behavior to make content pricing.
collective.behavior.price provides price related behavior to dexterity content types.
Currently tested with
- Plone-4.3.6 with Python-2.7.10 [taito]
The behavior can be added through the web or directly through the file system to the dexterity content type xml file like:
<property name="behaviors"> ... <element value="collective.behavior.price.interfaces.IPrice" /> ... </property>
You may also set currency through content registry and price with currency will be also cataloged with metadata: money.
- Migrate Travis CI to container-based. [taito]
- Move Products.CMFPlacefulWorkflow dependency to test. [taito]
- Fix test. [taito]
- Added helper method to get money. [taito]
- Separated schema from attributes and methods. [taito]
- Removed dependency to five.grok. [taito]
- Tested with Plone-4.3.2. [taito]
- Moved test packages to extras_require. [taito]
- Tested with Plone-4.2.5. [taito]
- Added column: price to catalog metadata. [taito]
- Tested with Plone-4.2.4. [taito]
- Integrated to Travis CI. [taito]
- Updated method: _set_price to cover edge case when value is None. [taito]
- Tested with Plone-4.2.2. [taito]
- Finnish translations added. [taito]
- Initial release. [taito]
- The Finnish Association for Nature Conservation (Suomen Luonnonsuojeluliitto).
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.behavior.price-0.4.2.zip (25.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.behavior.price-0.4.2.zip