Provides size related behavior, such as weight and three dimensional size, to dexterity content types.
collective.behavior.size provides size related behavior, such as weight and three dimensional size, to dexterity content types.
Currently Tested with
- Plone-4.3.2 with Python-2.7.x [taito]
The behavior can be added through the web or directly through the file system to the dexterity content type xml file like:
<property name="behaviors"> ... <element value="collective.behavior.size.interfaces.ISize" /> ... </property>
- Separated schema from attributes and methods. [taito]
- Moved test packages to extras_require. [taito]
- Removed dependency from five.grok. [taito]
- Tested with Plone-4.3.2. [taito]
- Finnish translations fixed. [taito]
- Finnish translations added. [taito]
- Initial release. [taito]
- The Finnish Association for Nature Conservation (Suomen Luonnonsuojeluliitto).
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.behavior.size-0.3.zip (19.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.behavior.size-0.3.zip