Add additional behaviors to Plone based on the given categories.
Adds the following behaviors to your content type:
- Organisation Structure
- Event Speakers to the Event Content-Type
- Event Sponsors to the Event Content-Type
- Allow the title of aq_parent as a creator for the Content-Type.
In addition, it adds additional catalogs and indexers for each behavior.
Install collective.behaviors by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.behaviors
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.behaviors/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.behaviors
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Oshane Bailey, email@example.com
- Adds collective.dexteritytextindexer to the buildout.
- Updates the registry and controlpanel.
v1.1.0 - v1.1.1
- Adds a behavior that allows the title of the parent node to be added as a creator for the content node @b4oshany.
- Adds a Controlpanel that set the Content Types that are able to use their content title as a creator for their child node @b4oshany.
v1.0.0 - v1.0.1
- Adds behaviors and indexers for Organisation and Events. Committed by @b4oshany
- Initial release. Comitted by @b4oshany
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.behaviors-1.2.1-py2-none-any.whl (22.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size collective.behaviors-1.2.1.tar.gz (19.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.behaviors-1.2.1-py2-none-any.whl
Hashes for collective.behaviors-1.2.1.tar.gz