transmogrifier blueprints for importing users and groups into plone
Tell me what your product does
- Can be bullet points
This add-on can be seen in action at the following sites: - Is there a page on the internet where everybody can see the features?
Full documentation for end users can be found in the “docs” folder, and is also available online at http://docs.plone.org/foo/bar
This product has been translated into
- Klingon (thanks, K’Plai)
Install collective.blueprint.usersandgroups by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.blueprint.usersandgroups
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.blueprint.usersandgroups/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.blueprint.usersandgroups
- Documentation: https://docs.plone.org/foo/bar
If you are having issues, please let us know. We have a mailing list located at: email@example.com
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Add support to Python 3.7 and Python 3.8. [wesleybl]
- Add support to Plone 5.1 and Plone 5.2. [wesleybl]
- No longer use zope.app.container. [wesleybl]
- Fixed MANIFEST.in
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for collective.blueprint.usersandgroups-0.3.0.tar.gz