A Plone add on to simplify form confirmation by e-mail.
This product adds a new emailer for Products.PloneFormGen. Our emailer is based on the default PFG one, but will first send an email to the person who submitted the form so he can confirm his email address.
This products relies on PloneFormGen and collective.depositbox to store the data waiting for validation.
This has been tested with Plone 4.3 and PloneFormGen 1.7.
Add collective.confirmableforms to your buildout and install it via Zope quick installer or Plone add-on control panel page. First install PloneFormGen itself, then collective.confirmableforms.
- Add a PloneFormGen form.
- In this form, add a Confirmed Mailer Adapter.
- On the Confirmation tab of this mailer, set a plain or html text that includes [[confirmation_link]] to display the confirmation link.
- Remove any other action adapters from the form, especially the default Mailer Adapter, otherwise the other actions are executed anyway, even when the form has not been confirmed via email yet.
- You probably want to edit the thanks page and say here that the user will be getting an email and should click on the link there.
- You can add a second thanks page to say that the email has been succesfully confirmed. Edit the Confirmed Mailer Adapter and select this as thanks page on the confirmation tab.
How it works for the visitor
- A visitor fills in the form and submits it.
- The thanks page of the form is displayed.
- The visitor gets an email with a link to confirm his input.
- The visitor clicks on the link.
- The normal part of the mailer kicks in, sending an email to an admin, or however you have set it up. This works the same as the default mailer.
- The visitor sees the thanks page that is configured in the Confirmed Mailer Adapter.
Work on collective.confirmableforms has been made possible by The Flemish Environment Agency or VMM. See http://www.vmm.be. VMM operates as an agency of the Flemish government for a better environment in Flanders. Flanders is one of the three Belgian regions with its own government, parliament and administration. The other two are the Brussels-Capital Region and the Walloon Region.
- Added send_standard_mail boolean. Default is true. If set, after the email address is confirmed, the standard mail is sent, as if this was a standard mail action adapter. [maurits]
- Automatically ignore all other action adapters during first submission. Automatically ignore our ConfirmedFormMailerAdapter after confirmed submission. This makes it possible to have for example a Script adapter called only after confirmed submission. [maurits]
- Automatically install PloneFormGen during our own install. This makes sure PloneFormGen is installed first. [maurits]
- Added more info in readme on how to use this. [maurits]
- Package cleanup. Added test extra, although we have no interesting tests. [maurits]
- Do not give our ConfirmedFormMailerAdapter a workflow. [maurits]
- Make more secure. [maurits]
- Remove implementedOrProvidedBy import from PloneFormGen that was only meant for Z2 interfaces compatibility. Removed from PFG 1.7.7. [fredvd]
- Make the plain_mail and html_mail fields optional, but give a validation error when neither of them is filled in. [maurits]
- Add a field to select a different thank-you page to show when the form has been confirmed. Fall back to the standard thank-you page of the form or the fg_result_view page. [maurits]
- When there is no plain text or no html text, do not send that part. [maurits]
- Do not use a RichTextWidget for the html field. Any tal tags would get stripped. [maurits]
- Translate the Confirmation schemata tab. [maurits]
- Time during which the form can be confirmed is now a setting in the confirmer. [vincent]
- Fixes with schemata that was causing error when saving our custom CT objects. [vincent]
- Sender email is not mandatory anymore. We use the one set in Plone if no address is given. [vincent]
- Dutch translations. [jladage]
- Fixes in labels and display in the edit form. [vincent]
- Nothing changed yet.
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.confirmableforms-2.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (35.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Feb 5, 2018|
|collective.confirmableforms-2.0.0.tar.gz (27.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Feb 5, 2018|