A Plone add on to simplify form confirmation by e-mail.
This product adds a new emailer for Products.PloneFormGen. Our emailer is based on the default PFG one, but will first send an email to the person who submitted the form so he can confirm his email address.
This products relies on PloneFormGen and collective.depositbox to store the data waiting for validation.
Add collective.confirmableforms to your buildout and install it via Zope quick installer or Plone add-on control panel page. First install PloneFormGen itself, then collective.confirmableforms.
- Make the plain_mail and html_mail fields optional, but give a validation error when neither of them is filled in. [maurits]
- Add a field to select a different thank-you page to show when the form has been confirmed. Fall back to the standard thank-you page of the form or the fg_result_view page. [maurits]
- When there is no plain text or no html text, do not send that part. [maurits]
- Do not use a RichTextWidget for the html field. Any tal tags would get stripped. [maurits]
- Translate the Confirmation schemata tab. [maurits]
- Time during which the form can be confirmed is now a setting in the confirmer. [vincent]
- Fixes with schemata that was causing error when saving our custom CT objects. [vincent]
- Sender email is not mandatory anymore. We use the one set in Plone if no address is given. [vincent]
- Dutch translations. [jladage]
- Fixes in labels and display in the edit form. [vincent]
- Nothing changed yet.
- Initial release