Provides a functionality to ask users for consent to different topics.
Provides a functionality to ask authenticated users for consent to different topics, before they can continue. One can add multiple consent items and define which user will have to give there consent based on there permission roles. Each of this users have to give the consent before they can continue to work.
This is realized by viewlet which will check a list of consents for each user/consent_item combination and redirect the user to the consent item case they still have to give there consent. Soup Internally the consents are stored in a soup on the ConsentsContainer (‘/consents’) object.
- Allows you to add multiple consent items (documents).
- A consent item consists of a Title, Description, RichText and a custom button text.
- Also you can define an update period, when the user has to give the consent again.
- For every consent item one can choose the target permission roles and consent update period.
- Users are only ask for consent on published consent items.
- One can reset (invalidate) all existing consents for a consent item.
- Add a global list of consents, sorted per user (maybe)
- remove Anonymous from roles vocab, as we only support authenticated users
Install collective.consent by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.consent
and then running bin/buildout, start Plone and activate the add-on in the add-on’s control panel. Then add a ConsentContainer on the top-level (portal-root).
- Maik Derstappen (MrTango) - email@example.com
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.consent/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.consent
If you are having issues, please let us know.
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Maik Derstappen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial release. [MrTango]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.consent-1.0b1.tar.gz (20.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|