Tools to manage duplicated contacts
This add-on is part of the collective.contact.* suite. For an overview and a demo of these suite, see collective.contact.demo.
Add a view to manage contact duplications.
For the moment, this needs collective.contact.faceted with batch actions allowed. Select two (or more) contacts (organization, held_position, person, etc) and click on “Merge duplicated” button.
It is also possible to pass a data field with data that do not come from an existing contact. Such data may be merged with the final contact.
Adapters of field objects that implements IFieldRenderer interface renders the content of a field on the compare screen. Create a new adapter if you have specific fields.
- Optimized back references update. [thomasdesvenain]
- Hide ‘merge persons’ option when we merge object with non-object. [thomasdesvenain]
- Revert: do merge action with Manager role. It allowed to make actions without accurate permissions. [tdesvenain]
- Handle when field value is a ComputedAttribute (from an acqproperty) [thomasdesvenain]
- Do not dismiss merge if only one UID + data [ebrehault]
- Avoid error with field using plone.app.vocabularies [sgeulette]
- Do merge action with Manager role to avoid security problems [sgeulette]
- Prevent fatal error when a back reference relation to a duplicated contact is out of sync with any actual content. [thomasdesvenain]
- Prefer a 400 error than a 500 when user directly access to merge page without accurate params. [thomasdesvenain]
- Merge contacts with data [simon-previdente]
- Fix plone.protect compliancy [ebrehault]
- Fix permission: anybody allowed to add contacts must be able to merge duplicates [ebrehault]
- Initial release. [tdesvenain]