Faceted navigation view for collective.contact.core directory
This add-on is part of the collective.contact.* suite. For an overview and a demo of these suite, see collective.contact.demo.
Faceted navigation view for collective.contact.core directory.
Read eea.facetednavigation and collective.contact.core documentation for more information about those amazing products.
This faceted navigation has a pluggable and optional feature that allows user to apply actions to contacts and batch actions to select contacts. You have to “Enable actions” on directory actions.
By default, you have a “delete” action (with selection) and an “edit” action. If you have installed collective.excelexport, you also have an excel export button.
Some api will help you to handle the list of selected contents uids and pathes. Use delete action as a model.
- Add collective.contact.facetednav to your eggs.
- Add collective.contact.facetednav to your zcml. #It is not auto included#.
- Re-run buildout.
- Install the product in your plone site.
If you don’t want all default features, include only minimal.zcml file and the files you want in configure.zcml.
- Fixed js bottleneck on select / unselect all button. [thomasdesvenain]
NOTE: 1.1.6 is broken
- Add translations for de, it, fr and sl [fRiSi]
- Fix base url for json-contacts view’s call. [cedricmessiant]
- Check link integrity in remove selection action. [cedricmessiant]
- Display full title of organizations instead of title on preview-organization.pt [cedricmessiant]
- Fix KeyError in preview-heldposition.pt [cedricmessiant]
- Force no caching in ajax requests (fix bug with Internet Explorer). [cedricmessiant]
- Trigger events when selecting/unselecting all. [cedricmessiant]
- Use a ‘rendercheckboxes’ namespace when registering Faceted.Events.AJAX_QUERY_SUCCESS callback, so we can unbind it from an other module. [vincentfretin]
- Fix conditional viewlet manager to really check that viewlets are available. [cedricmessiant]
- We can create a held_position from the faceted navigation view. [thomasdesvenain]
- Added ‘multiple_selection’ option on batch action : the action is available when more than one content is selected. [thomasdesvenain]
- Works with collective.excelexport 1.1. [thomasdesvenain]
- WARNING: remove auto-include. [thomasdesvenain]
- Display a link to create a new person or organization. Name is pre-filled with text search. [thomasdesvenain]
- Add an optional and pluggable system to provide actions and batch actions on contacts faceted navigation. with two examples of batch actions : delete and export (when collective.excelexport installed) and two actions: delete and edit. [thomasdesvenain]
- Display for held positions. [thomasdesvenain]
- Do not declare navigable behavior - depends on eea.facetednavigation >= 5.8. [thomasdesvenain]
- Manage case users have uploaded non-image formats for logo or photo. [thomasdesvenain]
- In faceted search results for person, display held positions phones and emails if the person doesn’t have phone and email (if person content type doesn’t have IContactDetails behavior, held_position should). [cedricmessiant]
- Add alphabetic criterion to faceted config example. [cedricmessiant]
- Add some style to faceted navigation results. [cedricmessiant]
- Add macros to customize faceted navigation results. [cedricmessiant]
- Fix bug with held position phone and email in preview-* templates. [cedricmessiant]
- Works when contact doesn’t have contact details and when held position does.
- Initial release. [thomasdesvenain]