Organizations and functions combinations to create plone groups
A Plone add-on that manage organizations and functions, leading to corresponding plone groups creation. This product makes the link between:
- collective.contact.core : organization definition containing your organization services (multiple levels)
- collective.dms.basecontent (LocalRolesToPrincipals field) : field presenting a list of services for which a local role can be given
First, create a directory in your site (object from collective.contact.core). This directory will contain all the informations related to your contacts.
You can then add your organization in it (with a specific id equal to ‘plonegroup-organization’). An organization can contain organizations (such as services, divisions or department).
In the collective.contact.plonegroup configuration panel, you have to :
- select some services of your organization to be used in LocalRolesToPrincipals field
- define some function labels that will be used in each selected organization
When submitting, for each organization - function combination, a plone group will be created with the id “organization-uid”_”function-id” and name “organizations-name” (“function-name”).
The generated plone groups will be used in LocalRolesToPrincipals field, where some local roles can be given to some function for each selected service.
- Add collective.contact.plonegroup to your eggs.
- Re-run buildout.
- Install the product in your plone site.
This add-on is tested using Travis CI. The current status of the add-on is :
- Gauthier Bastien, IMIO
- Stéphan Geulette, IMIO
- Vincent Fretin, Ecreall
- Cédric Messiant, Ecreall
- Frédéric Peters, Entr’ouvert
- Corrected error when deleting site. [sgeulette]
- Corrected group modification. Added migration step. [sgeulette]
- Check if linkintegrity is enabled in events. [sgeulette]
- Use manager role only if necessary to avoid “SystemError: Excessive recursion” when recataloging [sgeulette]
- Protect against group deletion [sgeulette]
- Corrected subscriber at object paste [sgeulette]
- Get selected organizations with manager role because plone.formwidget.masterselect calls ++widget++ as Anonymous. [sgeulette]
- Call only once a subscriber. [sgeulette]
- Improved util method and added test [sgeulette]
- Added method to get selected organizations with customized title [sgeulette]
- Added methods to get orgs users and vocabulary [sgeulette]
- Use a stored cache key to invalidate cache on all zeo clients [sgeulette]
- Made an unrestricted search to list own organizations, possible reason of empty list [sgeulette]
- Increase OrderedSelectWidget size to 15 lines. [sgeulette]
- Use the same permission to protect config view and configlet. [sgeulette]
- Put title as unicode in vocabulary. [sgeulette]
- Added link integrity check when deleting a plonegroup organization [sgeulette]
- Added marker interfaces to distinguish plonegroup organizations [sgeulette]
- Added selected organizations vocabulary as elephantvocabulary: display correctly no more selected terms. [sgeulette]
- Don’t deactivate a used plonegroup organization [sgeulette]
- Check state to build OwnOrganizationServicesVocabulary. [cedricmessiant]
- Set token to UID in OwnOrganizationServicesVocabulary. [sgeulette]
- Give access to configlet to Site Administrator [sgeulette]
- Flake8 corrections [sgeulette]
- Corrected Manifest to include all files.
- Initial release. [sgeulette]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.contact.plonegroup-1.8.tar.gz (31.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Sep 18, 2017|