Contract management for Plone. Kepp track of company contracts and there contract duration.
Provides Contracts container and Contract item CT’s, to manage contracts and there lifespan. It helps you to keep track of the notice period and start on time with the negotiation, planing or canceling for each contract.
- Overview of all contracts or contracts which are due to verify, based on Collections
- ical export of a notice period event, including a defined reminder via @@ics_view
- ical export of multible contract notice periods via collection and @@contracts_ics_view
- works well in combination with collective.collectionfilter
Exported events are set as full day events for the contract end date, including an alarm. The event summery is prefixed with the title of the most upper parent Contracts obj.
This product has been translated into
- English (MrTango)
- German (MrTango)
Install collective.contract_management by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.contract_management[collectionfilter]
and then running bin/buildout
If you are having issues, please let us know. If you have questions or need adjustments, contact email@example.com.
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Maik Derstappen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allow collectionfilter to work with contentlisting view [MrTango]
- Fix bug in ical export when contract end date was missing [MrTango]
- Fix pdf landscape mode [MrTango]
- Use landscape for pdf export [MrTango]
- Optimize layout of Contracts view table [MrTango]
- Don’t implement IEvent, because it breaks the event portlet. [MrTango]
- Add PDF-Export view for Contracts and add buttons for PDF and iCal-Export [MrTango]
- only process IContract objects not IEvent objects [MrTango]
- Add uid and url fields to ICS export. [MrTango]
- Add summery_prefix to exported event summeries, based on most upper parent Contracts obj. [MrTango]
- Add contracts_ics_view, calendar_from_collection adapter, locales and optimize styling on contract_view
- Add contract_amount field to Contract and add an index for it [MrTango]
- Allow nested Contracts containers [MrTango]
- Make start/end date not required [MrTango]
- Fix upgrade steps to not show up in addon control panel [MrTango]
- Add Collection to allowed_content_types for Contracts CT [MrTango]
- Add contract_view and locales [MrTango]
- Enable Notice period criteria for Collections [MrTango]
- Fix vocabularies [MrTango]
- Add indexer for contract_reminder and enable it for Collections [MrTango]
- Initial release. [MrTango]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.contract_management-2.0.tar.gz (33.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.contract_management-2.0.tar.gz