A Plone debug view for introspecting the current context, user, roles and instance dict
collective.debug provide a @@debug view for analyzing and debugging purposes.
- Use this add-on with care because it may expose unwanted or unwanted information.
- Use it with care for debugging and analyzing purposes only.
- Do not use it production.
Install collective.debug by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.debug
and then running bin/buildout
This add-on provides a @@debug browser view that returns some debugging information on the current context object, the current user and its roles, the instance dict of the current context object and request information.
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.debug/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.debug
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- respect browser layer [zopyx]
- Initial release. [zopyx]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.debug-1.0a3.zip (43.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|