jquery.dynatree.js integration for Plone
- Several enhancements and minor bug fixes. [regebro]
- Bunch of fixes for z3cform widget, example types for dx, integration with fixed tree vocabularies of collective.vdexvocabulary and more polishing. Updated to latest jquery.dynatree. Some renamings (attention, imports are changing slightly). [jensens, bennyboy, 2014-01-27]
- Add a z3c.form dynatree widget. [jbeyers, thomas_w, jcbrand 2012-02-08]
- for some cases we need to explicit iterate over .keys() - thanks to Jess Hix for the patch, jensens 2011-03-31
- fixed JS bug with f****g IE. Ported solution used by hpeter at yafowil.widget.dynatree witha regexp instead of trim, jensens 2011-03-14
- fixed bug: css-registry merges css, so paths to skin were no longer relative. Adding the resource part helps here. jensens 2011-03-08
- fixed bug: required on multi-selection did not work. jensens 2011-02-18
- added showKey property to at-widget to show terms key in front of the value. hpeter, jensens, 2010-01-18
- upgraded jquery.dynatree from upstream to version 1.0.3. jensens 2011-01-19
- added showKey property to at-widget to show terms key in front of the value. hpeter, jensens, 2011-01-18
- fighting with MANIFEST.in, to much was excluded and egg release broken. should now be better. jensens 2010-12-03
- after submit and validation error keep the previous selected values. jensens, 2010-12-02
- add MANIFEST.in, so *.rst gets included in the egg. jensens, 2010-11-29
- make dict2dynatree more robust after report by Rigel Di Scala, jensens, 2010-11-29
- Make it work (jensens, hpeter)
Copyright (c) 2010, BlueDynamics Alliance, Austria All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the BlueDynamics Alliance nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY BlueDynamics Alliance AS IS AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL BlueDynamics Alliance BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.