Forms for Plone
The add on collective.easyform adds Plone content types for form creation.
EasyForm provides a Plone form builder through-the-web using fields, widgets, actions and validators (based on Dexterity). Form input can be saved or emailed. A simple and user-friendly interface allows non-programmers to create custom forms.
Note: This Plone package is similar to Archetypes based Products.PloneFormGen for Plone versions 1 to 4. Dexterity is a new platform for content types in Plone and will be used instead of Archetypes in Plone 5.
- Install product (in your buildout.cfg add ‘collective.easyform’ to the eggs section), rerun your Plone instance and activate EasyForm.
- Choose EasyForm from the toolbars ‘Add new’ menu. Insert form title, description and other settings.
- Add fields or fieldsets to create a unique form that will meet your particular requirements.
There are enough basic field types to satisfy any demands:
- File Upload,
- Text line (String),
- Date, Date/Time,
- Floating-point number,
- Rich Text,
- Multiple Choice,
- Continue to customize form by setting the order of fields, defining required and hidden ones, choosing validator, if necessary, and other field type specific settings.
See quick overview of this product:
Source Code and Contributions
If you want to help with the development (improvement, update, bug-fixing, …) of collective.easyform this is a great idea!
You can clone it or get access to the github-collective and work directly on the project. Please do larger changes on a branch and submit a Pull Request.
Maintainer of collective.easyform is the Plone Collective community.
We appreciate any contribution and if a release is needed to be done on pypi, please just contact one of the owners or maintainers mentioned at the Python Package Index page
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.easyform/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.easyform
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- 2.x targets Plone 5.x
- 1.x targets Plone 4.x
- Update for Plone 5, no longer support Plone 4.x [agitator]
- Fix: Overhaul TravisCI setup to really use caches. Use bobtemplates.plone travis setup as best practice. [jensens]
- Don’t show the reset button after form submission at the summary page. [thet]
- Housekeeping: isort, zca decorators, autopep8 and major manual cleanup. Includes structural cleanup and [jensens, agitator]
- Change recipient address field to Email type so it gets properly validated [davilima6]
- Make the default buildout use Plone 5. Update travis setup to the point where tests actually run, though many still fail. [smcmahon]
- look up email_from_address in registry [kcleong]
- Move the default xml configuration out into xml files. These can be picked up by i18ndude or other po file generators for translations strings. Also translate the FIELDS_DEFAULT fields. [thet]
- Add German translations. [thet]
- Allow the definition of some EasyForm default values via the i18n translation mechanism. [thet]
- Reworked mail address formating, avoiding recipient address in the form of name <<email@example.com>> and having instead name <firstname.lastname@example.org>. [thet]
- Depend on plone.schemaeditor > 2.0 for JS compatibility. [thet]
- fix plone.schemaeditor i18n factory import. This fixes 5.0.1 support. [vangheem]
- Fix modeleditor.pt markup so it works with barceloneta. [ebrehault]
- fix plone.schemaeditor i18n factory import. This fixes 5.0.1 support
- Fixed templates [kroman0]
- Fixed field order #17 [kroman0]
- Fixed Plone 5 support [kroman0]
- Fixed dependencies [kroman0]
- Set script type correctly [fredvd]
- Fixed conflict with plone.app.multilingual[dexterity] [kroman0]
- Fixed rendering saved data form [kroman0]
- Fixed and updated tests [kroman0]
- Fix unicode encoding in download csv [gborelli]
- Added Italian translation [gborelli]
- Added fields parameter in Mailer override expressions [gborelli]
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.easyform-2.0.0a1.tar.gz (737.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.easyform-2.0.0a1.tar.gz