Poll support for EasyForm
EasyForm plugin for conducting online polls, for anonymous and logged-in users.
- Polls can be opened for anonymous users to vote
- If an open poll is allowed for anonymous but is inside a private folder, nobody can vote. Therefore the poll’s parent folder needs to be published before opening the poll in order for this field to take effect
- Users can see partial results of the poll if necessary
- Results can be shown using a pie chart
- Polls can have relations with other content in the site
Install collective.easyformplugin.poll by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.easyformplugin.poll
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.easyformplugin.poll/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.easyformplugin.poll
- Documentation: https://docs.plone.org/foo/bar
- Use a field as a unique identifier
- Allow editors to choose the type of graph to display the pool
- Add open and close workflow state
If you are having issues, please let us know. We have a mailing list located at: email@example.com
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Oshane Bailey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial release. [b4oshany]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for collective.easyformplugin.poll-1.0a1.tar.gz
Hashes for collective.easyformplugin.poll-1.0a1-py2-none-any.whl