A EDTF behavior for Plone.
A Plone behavior which provides a EDTF Date field and some indexes to search and sort on complex and historic dates.
Note: the current implementation of the used library python-edtf , still uses an earlier draft of the standard: http://www.loc.gov/standards/datetime/pre-submission.html
- Allows unspecific dates or date intervals: “1989-11” or “1989-11~” or “1989-11-01/1989-11-30”
- Seasons: 2001-21 >> Spring, 2001
- old dates like 03.08.1492
- Search indexes: date_earliest and date_latest
- Sort indexes: date_sort_ascending and date_sort_descending
Install collective.edtf_behavior by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.edtf_behavior
and then running bin/buildout
After you activated the add-on in the Plone Add-ons section, you can Enable this behavior on any Dexterity based content type.
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.edtf_behavior/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.edtf_behavior
If you are having issues, please let us know. You can reach us on Gitter.
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Maik Derstappen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nothing changed yet.
- Initial release, with EDTF behavior and 4 main indexes. [MrTango]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.edtf_behavior-1.0a2.dev0.tar.gz (14.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.edtf_behavior-1.0a2.dev0.tar.gz