Add-on to embed remote HTML pages into the Plone CMS
collective.embeddedpage allows to embed remote HTML pages in Plone.
- Adds EmbeddedPage content types (Dexterity based)
- Displays remote HTML within the view of the EmbeddedPage content object
This add-on can be seen in action at the following sites:
- Is there a page on the internet where everybody can see the features?
This product has been translated into
Install collective.embeddedpage by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.embeddedpage
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.embeddedpage/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.embeddedpage
- Documentation: https://docs.plone.org/foo/bar
If you are having issues, please let us know.
If you require professional support, feel free to drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The development of this plugin has been kindly sponsored by Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
Developed by kitconcept.
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Change development status to Production/Stabel in setup.py. [timo]
- Change header forwarding: Only forward http x-* headers and convert zopes header names (e.g. HTTP_X_FORWARD_FOR to x-forward-for) [csenger]
- Dont double decode XML HTML pages. [rofersou]
- Pass headers forward from original request. [rodfersou]
- Make URL field not required. [rodfersou]
- Fix German translation “Show After” and “Show Before”. [timo]
- Use chardet package to detect the encoding of the embedded page. [rodfersou]
- Move stylesheets from head to body. [rodfersou]
- Add tests. [rodfersou]
- Add data-embedded attribute to inspect what page is being embedded with no need to login. [rodfersou]
- Fix the content type when request script. [rodfersou]
- Fix iframe relative path to full path. [rodfersou]
- Forward script requests from plone server. [rodfersou]
- Forward requests and params to original page. [rodfersou]
- Convert html parsed data to string with html method. [rodfersou]
- Re-release 1.0.0a6 as final release. [timo]
- Add extra standard behaviors. [rodfersou]
- Fix when html is encoded as UTF-8. [rodfersou]
- Fix when there is no body tag inside html. [rodfersou]
- Add Rich Text to add content before the page embedded. [rodfersou]
- Add Rich Text to add content after the page embedded. [rodfersou]
- Add One parameter to disable right portlet column. [rodfersou]
- Do not show title and description of the content page itself. [timo]
- Add pypi classifier for development status. [timo]
- Initial release. [kitconcept]
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.embeddedpage-1.3.1-py2-none-any.whl (21.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size collective.embeddedpage-1.3.1.tar.gz (28.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.embeddedpage-1.3.1-py2-none-any.whl
Hashes for collective.embeddedpage-1.3.1.tar.gz