Specific Plone layer for Products.ExternalEditor
A specific Plone layer for Products.ExternalEditor
This package add a Control Panel to enable or disable external editor (ext_editor property in Plone seems to be unused) and to choose on which content types action will be available.
Technically this package add a skin layer to override external_edit.py and externalEditorEnabled.py python scripts from Plone to make them call views. These views respect the same behavior as today in Plone but add security checks (now you need “Modify Portal Content” to call external_edit) and add the support for content types you choose in the configlet.
Permissions ‘WebDAV Unlock items’ and ‘WebDAV Lock items’ are given to the ‘Editor’ role. IMPORTANT : previous settings for these permissions will be erased.
collective.externaleditor is only working with Products.ExternalEditor >= 1.1.0 so you need to pin the version of Products.ExternalEditor in your buildout.
[versions] Products.ExternalEditor = 1.1.0
- More test cover
- Add in configlet the possibility to activate or unactivate external editor property for all users
- Add in configlet the possibility to activate external editor for the new users
- Move controlpanel to z3c.form. Removes dependency on CMFDefault and formlib. [pbauer]
- use the recommended way of including Products.CMFCore permissions in configure.zcml so it works for all Plone versions [jcerjak]
- Remove dependency on portal_factory (Plone 5 compatibility) [mattss]
- preloading Products.CMFCore.permissions.zcml
- Initial release [f10w]