Collective Faceted Navigation provides an user interface which lets an user browse items of a Plone site by selecting amongst pre-defined criteria.
Example applications have been set up:
- PyPi - Python packages (in development).
Feel free to try them and provide feedback.
This version has the following dependencies:
- Plone 3.0.x or Plone 3.1.x
This product might also work with Plone 2.5 (probably with a backported version of KSS, though).
The user interface should work on all modern browsers. It has been successfully tested on the following ones:
- Firefox 2;
- Firefox 3;
- Opera 9;
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6;
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.
Support for earlier versions and other browsers is not planned.
Installation and configuration
The following people have developed, given help or tested this product:
- Damien Baty (damien DOT baty AT gmail DOT com): original author, tests, documentation, maintenance.
- Leonardo Caballero (leonardocaballero AT gmail DOT com>): Spanish localization.
Collective Faceted Navigation is copyright 2008 by ENA (Ecole Nationale d’Administration).
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.