Plone addon package for managing FAQ sections
- As reviewer, I can add an FAQ.
- As reviewer, I can add an FAQ item to an FAQ.
- As reviewer, I can add an FAQ item to an FAQ item.
- As reviewer, I can use rich text to create an FAQ item.
- As reviewer, I can link to an existing FAQ item.
- As anonymous user, I can see an FAQ list.
- As anonymous user, I can search the FAQ and FAQ Entry.
This product has been translated into
Install collective.faq by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.faq
and then run “bin/buildout”.
If you are having issues, please let us know.
- Python 2.7
Run Static Code Analysis:
Run Unit / Integration Tests:
Run Robot Framework based acceptance tests:
The development of this plugin has been kindly sponsored by Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
Developed by kitconcept.
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Add French translation [laulaz]
- Add missing German translations. [rodfersou]
- Fix headline styles. [rodfersou]
- Remove multilingual behavior. [rodfersou]
- Add extra standard behaviors. [rodfersou]
- Fix translations. [timo]
- Changed styles to match Products.Faq implementation. [rodfersou]
- Use icons from old Products.Faq package. [rodfersou]
- Add sprite for plus and minus icons for Plone 4.3.x. [rodfersou]
- Fix question link to expand item instead of navigate to question item. [rodfersou]
- Add content type icons for Plone 4.3. [rodfersou]
- Fix MANIFEST.in to include zcml files. This fixes https://github.com/collective/collective.faq/issues/3. [timo]
- Fix README RST style. [timo]
- Add FAQ content type to displayed_types (which show up in the navigation). [rodfersou]
- Initial release. [kitconcept]
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.faq-1.1.0.tar.gz (162.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|