A Plone utility for inspecting and manipulating context portlet assignments
- collective.fgrcon.portletadmin allows to get an overwiew of all portlet assignments within a Plone site
- or subtree thereof. Furthermore it offers links for editing, moving or deleting any individual portlet.
Please use it at your own risk - backup before usage. It was developed for Plone 5.1.
The addon provides a view: @@portlet-admin which can be appended to site root or any subfolder of the site.
- it lists all portlet assignments on all containers within the selected range recursively
- for each listed container it provides a link to view the container/page
- for each existing portlet manager in the container it lists all assigned portlets
- for each portlet listed there is:
- a link to edit the portlet directly
- a link to remove (delete) the portlet
- an option to move the portlet assignment to a different portlet manager within the same or a different container. (when selecting a different target container the available portlet managers will be fetched via an AJAX call.)
See all portlet assignments of the whole site e.g.: http://Server/Plone/@@portlet-admin
See all portlet assignments in Folder 1 an below only
Move Collection portlet from right portlets in /Plone/folder1/page1-in-folder-one to left-portlets in /Plone/folder1 (parent)
This product is available in English only - its just an utility not ment for end users.
Install collective.fgrcon.portletadmin by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.fgrcon.portletadmin
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.fgrcon.portletadmin/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.fgrcon.portletadmin
- Documentation: https://docs.plone.org/foo/bar
If you are having issues, please use the issue tracker
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Franz Gerhard Reinisch, email@example.com
- fix VHM path issues now can handle something like http://184.108.40.206:8080/Plone and mapped (rewritten) as http:/example.org https://github.com/collective/collective.fgrcon.portletadmin/issues/1 [fgrcon]
- Initial release. [fgrcon]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.fgrcon.portletadmin-1.2.tar.gz (420.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Apr 18, 2018|